Saturday, April 25, 2009

For those of you who haven't heard...

7 comments:

Bailey Family said...

Yeah congratulations! That is sooo exciting! I am so happy for you! So does that mean that you are going to quit teaching? When are you due?

Sarah said...

Congrats Liz! That's is very exciting. When are you due?

The Hughes' said...

Awesome! That's so great! Congrats!

jerbonashfoy said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you!

Jake and Kate said...

Wahoo!! Congrats you guys! Sorry about all the phone tag, Matt...I'm assuming this is why you were calling:) Yay, I'm so excited for you!!! Keep us posted!

Yatesfam said...

Congrats you two! that is so exciting. Hope you are feeling well Liz and that everything continues to go well. Keep us posted.

emily mcd said...

CONGRATULATIONS MATT AND LIZ!!! WOW! I've stumbled across your blog a couple of times and had to stop and say hello! How fun that you and Matt got married . . . what a lucky bounder he is to have you! So congrats for that AND for your baby on the way (I hope you're feeling well)! And speaking of lucky . . . what a lucky kid to get you two for parents. Sheesh! Anywho, good luck with everything. Please tell Matt that his friend Emily (Irion McDonough) from way back when says hello. He'll be such a fun daddy!