I am currently 15 weeks along.
I haven't been too sick, although it hits me here and there, mostly just in the morning. I've been so grateful that I haven't had to miss any work, because I hate putting together sub plans.
We are super excited. I would be lying if I said that I didn't have a preference for what the gender is. I want a girl. But I will be happy if it's a boy. Matt and I talk about boy names and boy stuff to get me excited about boys. And whenever I look at my nephew Isaac, I wish I had a boy, so I do that a lot.
If you click on the picture to make it big, it's even better. I had to include it.)
This nephew on the right is pretty cute too. Oh wait that's my husband.
So is this one. The one the middle. Very handsome.I feel better about boys all the time.
This one's pretty cute too. Oh wait that's me...You have to admit, Matt I will probably have beautiful children.
Anyway, I digress. It's just that my nieces and nephews are very adorable. And that's not even all of them.
I'm starting to show pudge, which is strange for me because I've always been pretty fit. I'm anxious for the baby to show itself.
No cravings really, but I sure like to eat. The frustrating part is that I get ravenously hungry, but then I get full really fast. Then I'm hungry again like an hour later. Whatever.
We heard the heart beat, which was awesome. It made it much more real. Also everything is looking healthy thus far. Thank goodness for that. We'll find out the gender at the end of May, maybe beginning of June. We'll schedule it at the next appointment.
That's about it right now. Mostly we're just waiting for something to happen. 9th months is a long time!

9 comments:
Thank you so much for posting an update on your pregnancy. It makes me feel more a part of this exciting time. Hopefully we'll be able to come for Christmas to see the new little members of the Cox family.
So exciting.... I can't believe my little pioneer trek sister is pregnant :) HAHA. I remember wanting a boy when I was first pregnant and....I ended up with a girl, well two now :) which I wouldn't change for anything. I think either way you are so blessed by the sweet spirit they bring. That's so good that you haven't been too sick, that's not fun, and the pudge is always frustrating...it's like "just show already!" Good luck and keep us updated ;)
Oh yay! I'm SO excited for you and Matt. I agree that you two will have BEAUTIFUL children! I saw a little girl today that's name was Jane, she was adorable. Tyson and I also like the name Henry but I'm not sure the likelihood of a baby Henry Finlinson...we have other names we like as well. Also, Oct. 23 is Tyson's birthday...so that's easy enough for me to remember. (wow, that seemed like a pretty random comment...)
We Blacks do make pretty adorable babies. You and Matt will definitley have beauties. If you have a girl, make sure she gets a mushroom cut like yours in the that picture. That would be awesome. I still love Abraham. If Jeff had given the go ahead I think that would have been Isaac's name. It was my number one. Someone should use it...but you're going to have a girl, so it's a moot point.
I'm the total opposite! I definitely want a boy. Actually, I don't want any girls and would be happy if all my kids were boys! that probably won't happen though. Bummer.
What a fun post! Of course your kids will be absolutely adorable. If it helps you any.. I was looking at you on Sunday and I could definitely see a small baby bump!
Liz, I'm so excited for you guys! Your pregnancy sounds almost exactly like mine...too weird. At least it makes me feel like I'm normal. Isn't hearing the heartbeat amazing?! We actually had an ultrasound already, (just to make sure things were ok) and seeing the little heartbeat was too cool! I can't wait for you to find out what you are having as well... You will be a great mother to either gender but I'll still wish for you to have a little girl. :) (that's what I want as well)
Congrats, again! I'm so excited for you. Those are some seriously cute baby pictures. You will have BEAUTIFUL children! I wish you luck in the months to come ahead! Yay, for babies!
That's exciting, you guys! Congrats! I'm sure you have a little tummy by now. Parenthood is so fun!
Oh! And we're moving to Spokane, WA for Drostan's medical residency in a couple of weeks. We'll be there for three years. Tell Matt that I'm going to be in his old stomping grounds!
I'm so excited for you! I know I haven't been a mom for very long... But it is a blast! You will be such a great mom!
Post a Comment