More to come from 2011!
Thursday, February 17, 2011
2010 in Review
So I meant to get this up in January, but you know how it goes. Here is a little of what you've missed out on from 2010. I tried to keep each post short and mostly it's pictures so hopefully you won't get too bored. The last new post is "Summer Fun", if you want to go all the way to the end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Liz, I'm proud of you for posting all of 2010. Pretty impressive (and probably time consuming)!
Lily is adorable, naturally.
I have a random question. Is Lily in one of the "Stampin' Up" catalogs? My friend down the street is a Stampin Up demonstrator, and as I was flipping though it, I swear there's a picture of Lily.
Anyway, glad to see you and your family are doing well!
Love you!
I looked all the way back to "summer fun". Such cute pictures! I am jealous of your camera.
-Meaghan
Cute pictures! I can't believe how big Lily is. She is beautiful. Someday we need to get together again for some Linda, Liz time...maybe Linda, Liz and kids time. :)
Post a Comment