Baby Girl Cox
Born: September 30, 2009 at 7:39 pm
Weight: 6 lbs. 2 Oz.
Length: 20 in.
Yes, she was 3 weeks early, but all's well. I went into labor at about 4:00 am on Wednesday, and went to see my doctor around 3:00 pm to see if it was really real. I was indeed in labor, and he did a quick ultrasound and discovered that she had turned since the last appointment and was now a footling breach. Since I was already in labor we couldn't wait to see if she'd turn on her own, so we were rushed to labor and delivery for a C-Section and now she is here! Mom and baby are both doing well. No name yet, but we have it down to 2 choices (I think) and we'll let you know as soon as we do. We think she is beautiful. Matt is the best Daddy and Husband. I'll post again soon with more details!
16 comments:
Congratulations you two! She is so pretty already!!
-Meaghan
Congrats! Glad you're doing well. This is Rachel, btw, not David.
Congrats Liz! She's beautiful. I'm glad you're both doing well.
I can't wait for December. I am so happy for you guys. What a beautiful blessing.
Wow she is absolutely beautiful!! I am so happy everything went well. Congratulations!
Yay!!! We're so happy for you!
I can't wait to meet your little girl! I am so glad things are going well for you and her.
Congrats! She is beautiful! I am so excited for you guys!! I am so glad all is well!! Can't wait to know her name!!
Congrats! She is perfect! :)
YAY! She is beautiful!!
Huzzah! Take care of yourself, friend Liz.
Yeah! She was born on my birthday! Congrats and I am so excited for you!
Congrats Liz and Matt!! She is adorable!
Holy cow!! I can't believe it. I saw that you updated, but just now looked at it. I'm super lame.
Congrats!!! She's beautiful. I can't wait to find out what you name her.
Congratulations!! She is beautiful! Can't wait to hear what you named her.
Your little girl is so beautiful! Already rosy cheeks like mommy. BEAUTIFUL!
Post a Comment