Matt and Liz! Argh, being far away is sometimes really lame, as in I haven't seen you guys since . . . you got married. Lame-o. But we're coming to Utah for Christmas (Dec.14-Jan.7), so stick around! I loved looking at the pictures and Lizzies, I sure miss you! Well done!
Hey beautiful Elizabeth Lily is gorgeous she looks a lot like you. We need to get together again soon so I can see your darling girl. I am a little closer now that I am in Saratoga Springs. I will call you soon.
6 comments:
Very Cute1 Adorable, she is so tiny. Hope all is well. Good luck
Matt and Liz! Argh, being far away is sometimes really lame, as in I haven't seen you guys since . . . you got married. Lame-o. But we're coming to Utah for Christmas (Dec.14-Jan.7), so stick around! I loved looking at the pictures and Lizzies, I sure miss you! Well done!
I love it too, that Kate came after Lily. I have REALLY LOONG pregnancies! She is so little and beautiful. Hope you are doing well!
Congrats! She is beautiful. I love that her eyes are open in so many of the photos.
Hey beautiful Elizabeth Lily is gorgeous she looks a lot like you. We need to get together again soon so I can see your darling girl. I am a little closer now that I am in Saratoga Springs. I will call you soon.
Bah, say something!
Post a Comment