Wednesday, October 21, 2009


Hi! This is Matt. I can blog.


This is me and Lily. She's small...





This is Liz's arm and Lily:




This is Lily sleeping:




This is her...still sleeping....




My thoughts on being a dad: you would think with all the sleeping infants do that the parents would get some sleep too.
Apparently not the case...
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Yatesfam said...

Matt! I love it. It's so true, why isn't that the case for parents too? We should take lessons. ;) She is beautiful, and you and Liz look like you are handling parenthood wonderfully!

Sarah and Alex said...

so true... everyone told me to take naps when I could, but it seemed that as soon as I got around to it, Kyle would wake up. Don't worry... you'll get more sleep soon enough. :)

The Lloyds said...

It's so good to see more pictures on here! I love how tiny and perfect Lily is too. I need to come by and visit with her again.

The Voorhees Family said...

cute pictures, Matt is officially fired from blogging though. Very insightful commentary...Steve's would have been VERY similar.

Jess said...

She is so beautiful! Wow! I'm so happy for you both! Being parents is the best thing in the world!