Monday, August 24, 2009
Rick and Bonnie Cox - Hoping to Adopt
Matt's brother Rick and his wife Bonnie have been trying to adopt for a while now. I have added a link on my sidebar where you can go check out their adoption blog, which shows what awesome people they are. Please pass the word on! They of course have a profile that anyone can look at through LDS Adoption Services, but it's more likely that a couple will be chosen if they are recommended to birth parents by a friend. They are awesome people, and would be great parents. Here are a few pictures of their boy Benjamin. Benjamin was their son for about a month. They took him knowing that there was a possibility that they might not be able to adopt him because the agency had not been able to contact the birth father. The adoption didn't go through in the end, but they loved this little one while he was there. We hope that they will have another opportunity soon. Please pass the word along!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I hope they get a baby soon! That's super heart breaking that they didn't get to keep Benjamin.
To answer your question on my blog, I just don't like wearing shoes! :)
You're a super cute pregnant mama. I'm bummed I couldn't make it to your baby shower.
Thanks for saying such nice things about us. Your words have been such a support to me. Can't wait to meet your little one in a few months.
Oh man! That is tuff. I'm sure they will get there chance! The Lord is probably saving a special little angel for them.
Hey, I'm going to be making my blog private and I'd love to send you and invite. I need your e mail address to do that. So if you are interested then either blog it to me or email it to me. My email is thegarcias56@hotmail.com. Thanks
Post a Comment