Hey Liz, looking good. You should come hang out with me and some real prisoners. They wear orange instead of the classic black and white stripes. Looks like things are going well for you. Merry Christmas!!
Man, you leave me a message that says "You didn't tell me that you have a blog!" ...and you haven't even updated yours since HALLOWEEN!!!??? :) jk, I love you anyhow and it was fun hanging out with you a little while back.
10 comments:
That's great Liz, I may have to "borrow" that for next year!
So cute! You're right the plaque is awesome!
that is hilarious you are so cute i miss you!!patie
that is hilarious. your blog looks great you look great I miss you!!!
Hey Liz, came across your blog...love the costume!!! That is what my team at work is already planning to be next year...a bunch of prisoners!!!
~Monica
tomandmonicafletcher.blogspot.com
That really is a great costume! Your students must have l<3ved it!
Hey Liz, looking good. You should come hang out with me and some real prisoners. They wear orange instead of the classic black and white stripes.
Looks like things are going well for you.
Merry Christmas!!
Andy
Man, you leave me a message that says "You didn't tell me that you have a blog!" ...and you haven't even updated yours since HALLOWEEN!!!??? :) jk, I love you anyhow and it was fun hanging out with you a little while back.
Post a Comment