Lots of things have been happening this month and here are some pictures. The first batch are from Silver Lake. We went hiking up there on the morning of the 4th of July. It was SOOOO fun and very beautiful.

If you look close, you can see me on the trail.

My husband likes photography, so we frequently have pictures like this. I think they're pretty good myself, but I'm biased (how do you spell that?)

We thought it was pretty green for Utah.

This is a gnarly tree that we found. I think it looks like a snake or something.

The end of our hike! Can you believe all the snow?

This is my new and beautiful bag that I made. Michelle made one, and I wanted it, so she helped me this last Monday. Michelle is an excellent sewing teacher.

Showing off. Isn't it cute?

We went camping in the Spruces last night. It was so fun!

We had very excellent tin-foil dinner which Matt made.

And we hung out with the squirrels. This one posed for the picture. We also saw some chipmunks, or as my nephew Kanon used to call them, "meatchunks". Really he just got the sounds mixed up, but I find it an oddly appropriate name.
7 comments:
Your bag is totally awesome!
Hey Liz,
How's life been treating you. Your blog is great, and your hair is adorable!!!! We have a blog too www.theclevelandclan.blogspot.com
You can see pictures of my adorable Trevor!!!
LIZ!!! I am so excited you found my blog! I have been looking for you forever. I couldn't remember your last name. I tried googleing you, I searched our friends blogs for your name. Oh I am just so glad you found me! Married life looks like it is going wonderful for you. I love your short hair! Did I tell you how happy I am that you found me!
My dear Liz (Black)! Oh, how I've missed you! Honestly, you look awesome and it looks like you are doing so well! I love your hair and I'm excited to be able to keep in touch with you again!
http://karafinley.blogspot.com
Liz, I am so glad you survived your first year of teaching! I am so glad you found our blog! We miss you. Andrew is still teaching we are both starting our masters in performance on the 25th yikes! I am still pretty nervous. Give us a call if you need anything!
Liz! i am so glad that you found my blog! Dont you just love the blogging life? It is the best way to keep in touch with people! Are you gettin ready to go back to school? I will miss UNion so much! I love your new hair cut. I love your long hair but you look great with short hair too!
Glad you guys are having fun. Tell Matt hi and I love the new look of everything...your bag, hair, the blog layout, etc. :)
Post a Comment