Saturday, July 12, 2008

10 or 11 inches later...

So I've been bored this week. The novelty of no work has finally worn off and I've been getting more creative about how to entertain myself. I went out with some people I haven't seen in while, went to the mountains, updated my blog, made some new things, etc. I also find myself being more spontaneous than usual. This is what I did today. Surprise!

It's all gone!

This pony-tail will be sent to Locks of Love.


Before (Matt made me pose like this to show off the length of my hair.)

And after.

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Looks awesome! DO you feel free? Speaking of salons, I was think we should go get massages when I visit in a couple of weeks. What think you?

Sarah said...

Your hair looks really cute! It's fun to change things up sometimes.

Nathan said...

Holy Frijoles! It looks awesome! Way to be spontaneous. -n

Yatesfam said...

Wow! That looks so cute!!

Ballard and Susan said...

Liz, you are truly beautiful.

Jake and Kate said...

Beautiful! Love the short hair, it looks great on you! I need a haircut now, me thinks. :) Way cute!