Last year for Christmas, Matt and his brothers got rocket kits, but they didn't build them until a few weeks ago. On New Years Eve, we all went out to Germania Park for the big launch.
Here they are, all in a row. Matt's is the one in front.
Hey there. I found your blog through some other friends. Hope you don't mind. Matt...I didn't know you married Liz Black. How cool! It has been a LONG time. So, hopefully we can keep in touch better. Talk to you later.
Hey Guys! So, I'm not sure if I should be offended that you didn't tell your favorite cousin that you had a blog. Ah well, I'm over it. :) You guys are great! Check our blog out too, if you feel so inclined. :) Happy Monday!
Hello, Coxes! Just found your site through Anna Nelson. Oh, this is Staci Lewis, by the way. It's fun to see your pictures. It's fun to keep in touch. Yea for blogs!
7 comments:
Hey dude. Way to blog!
Yeah! I'm so glad you're blogging now. I'm officially a blog-aholic.
Hey there. I found your blog through some other friends. Hope you don't mind. Matt...I didn't know you married Liz Black. How cool! It has been a LONG time. So, hopefully we can keep in touch better. Talk to you later.
You guys are so cute! It looks like married life is treating you great! Its so fun to find everyones blogs on here!!
Hey Guys! So, I'm not sure if I should be offended that you didn't tell your favorite cousin that you had a blog. Ah well, I'm over it. :) You guys are great! Check our blog out too, if you feel so inclined. :) Happy Monday!
PS- Whoopsies, forgot to tell you what our blog's site is.
pricepriceprice.blogspot.com
Check it out!
Hello, Coxes! Just found your site through Anna Nelson. Oh, this is Staci Lewis, by the way. It's fun to see your pictures. It's fun to keep in touch. Yea for blogs!
Post a Comment